Friday, October 19, 2007

Have you seen something like this before?


I bet you will never think this is a gal's room.
Even if I tell you this is a gal's room, you'll think 'hopeless gal'
Devastating state, isn't it?
Oh, did I mentioned this is just one section of the room...and this is the tidy'est part =p
I can imagine everyone's mouth agape =O

My room used to be in a devastating state ... it still is.
However with the help of 'someone' my room look more like a room.

This challenge I've taken up needs a lot of courage and determination.
I'm to ensure that my room remain as in the next post picture for as long as possible ... which is not an easy task for me.
Nevertheless, still wish me luck =D please... *wink wink*

3 comments:

anechoic said...

hmm, really looks like a guy room.

Dun see any girlie girlie stuff around..


Just a bit more tidy than my room..a bit more only. :P haha.

Su said...

wakaka... like guy's room ho? =p
u sure only a bit more tidy than your room kah? =p a bit only meh?? =p hehe..

cy said...

well, at least top of ur table is cleaner than mine ... :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails