Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm tagged, therefore... I tagged along

Rules:
Repeat subject header “I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…”
Copy + paste these rules in your entry.
Complete these 15 totally useless statements & questions.
Mention who you were tagged by, followed by 8 people who you’ll be tagging

WARNING!

Failing to do so and you’ll be cursed eternally with a 3-holed golf course and a low-cost apartment

I kena tagged by the anehoic

1. If I was an opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like? Bermuda pants and white shirt

2. At 10am this morning, I was… … talking about work on the phone while thinking how best allocate my limited fund to yield the best returns =p hehe

3. At 10pm tonight, I will be… … actually I was playing with 2 kiddies - Mun Wai & Nicole at a birthday dinner.

4. Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister? The person who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister loh... who else?? tell me.

5. If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would… say "why not make it 2 or 3 years darling? " =p keke... (please don't take this so seriously ah)

6. If I was a piece of a car, I would be the… … airbag... not seen at all times but saves life when it's needed most

7. If I was told one day that I would have to give up either 1) anything chocolate OR 2) ever seeing the beach again, for the rest of my life, which one will I give up? chocolates... I love chocolates but I love the beach more. I can make chocolate from coco but I can never create a beach (read beach..NOT BITCH)

8. Singapore is good for… ... measuring how fast the sea water is rising due to global warming.. No offence intended. Is also good for educating us what the 'man in yellow boots' can achieve.


9. If I could only say 3 words before I die, what would those last words be? Take my organs

10. Who would I like to be left on a deserted island with? I'm tempted to bring my loved ones but then I'm thinking again, why would I want to put any one of them on a deserted island?

11. Die by drowning or by fire? It doesn't matter. I'm dying anyhow.

12. What one single thing would you buy with your last RM9.95? perhaps some papers and pen and write a will.

13. If I opened a night club, what would I call it? One Night (Stand) Club

14. Don’t cheat: what’s “bulbous”? i think it's how children spell 'bubbles'

15. I think my ass is…my ass.


I’m tagging
1. no one ( they say birds of a feather flock together. And rules are meant to be broken)
2. no two
3. no three
4. no four
5. no five
6. no six
7. no seven
8. no eight

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails