Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Did you see?

Did you see the girl turning
clockwise? or anti-clockwise?

Most of the time I see her turning clockwise but sometimes I see her turning anti-clockwise.
I can see her anti-clockwise when I force myself to =p
I'm more of a right brainer, I think..

It's strange how our brain look at things ho =)

If you see the girl turning clockwise, you are a right brainer.
If you see the girl turning anti-clockwise, you are a left brainer.
The description below may best describe you =)

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

8 comments:

anechoic said...

I can't see her turning..means I have no brain?? :P

Su said...

I miss out the last part to be posted today leh =p

If you see that she's static, congratulations, you have superb brain power, you are using both your right and left brain =p

..ish...ish...ish
need to click on the picture leh...sigh =p
me also dunno why cannot make it turn here??

anechoic said...

oh, i didn't click. no wonder..hehe

Unknown said...

hmmm...why sometimes i see her turning clock wise and sometimes i see her turning anti-clockwise?

anechoic said...

bcuz is just a fake test..hahaha

Su said...

dun believe what anehoic say jek =p it depend on which part of the brain you used more at the point of time. I see both two but mostly clockwise, when i try to see it anticlockwise, i focus but once i lost focus, it automatically go clockwise =)

Su said...

I tried looking at the pic at the same time with a collegue(june) who happen to be a left hander. She keep telling me that the girl is turning anticlockwise.. but i can only see the girl turning clockwise. We were trying to get each other to see what we see.. but to no avail...haha =p

Lawsh said...

they say you just need to tell yourself which way you want the girl to turn
blink your eye or something then relook at that picture and it SHOULD go the direction that you wanted it to go
i have tried it and seems spooky sometimes :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails