Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I hate being SICK

today is the 3rd day I'm down with fever, non-stop coughing and runny nose.
This morning even had a short spell of faint ... it felt like going to space and coming back in a matter of 30 seconds.
I was about to leave for work when the spell came. Really don't want to think what if I had the spell when driving to work.
Dad (who's also sick) have to carry me to the sofa.
I feel so useless.
I'm supposed to be healthy and take care of dad.. not the other way round.

I just want to get well SOON.
And I'm SERIOUSLY gonna build up my weak body.
I can't afford to be weak... i just can't be.

2 comments:

ns said...

try to relax and don't think too much and you'll get better :)

Su said...

oh..yes pa =p
Do i get to go playground when I get well?? =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails