Wednesday, October 03, 2007

domestic helper

I personally is grateful to them for they help to take care of my mum when we are not around.
I’ve been through various stages of my life with them.
Each of them I can still remember clearly.
Some whom I’m very close with,
some whom offer me a shoulder to cry on,
some always make me very ‘kek sim’,
some is ‘more like boss’ than me,
some spend more time being beautiful than on household chores

Evangeline, Elizabeth, Vilma, Ani, Luluk, Yati ….
A million thanks from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks for being part of my life .. for growing up with me. Thanks for taking care of my loved ones.
I believe if mummy is around, she would be very grateful to all of you too.

I remember my parents always say “They are here far far away from their family to earn a living, why make it difficult for others when we can live like a family?”

May God Bless you all…

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails