Sunday, October 28, 2007

Oopss.. I did it again

Oopss... I did it again.
Despite objection from everyone else.

Close friends will know I have had my fair share of fright from cutting short hair
yet I just couldn't stop myself from doing it again.
Just plain foolish repeating the same mistake again and again, right?

However, sometimes when bad things had happened in a row,
good things will eventually come =)
you know, like the rainbow after the rain

Here I am with my new short hair, and growing to like it more and more every minute.
Not that it changed an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan... I've already accepted the fact that this ugly duckling will remain an ugly duckling..
but at least I feel more like a young ugly duckling now ... quakquakquakquak =p

2 comments:

KA said...

welcome to the short hair club.

Su said...

hehe..i'm now the short hair advocate ambassador =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails