Friday, October 12, 2007

Balloonary











There are just so many many things we can make out of balloons.
No wonder people can get rich playing around with balloons all day long =p
I made one of the figure among these pics, can you figure out which? =p hehe

Think...think ...think...
What do I like?

You don't see anything this beautiful and creative coming from me right? =p wakaka....



I know it may be hard but please keep trying...
Somethings may look difficult ... but they only looked difficult... you may not realised how easy it is =)

Still looking???


Still looking ah???



Still looking kah??

Voila... you've got it spot on =p
Yah, it's embarassing putting this picture here with the rest =p
but what's the worry? there are still many balloons for me to try.. hehe
In case you really can't figure out what's that thing?
The purple is suppose to be a heart shape (I know it's not like a love shape...but please hold your laughter...kaka.... )
The orange supposed to be 2 birds / parrots kissing.
This ballon was taken today after gas lepas thus it explain why it's a bit kemek already =p


If you want to learn some 'tips' on how to 'tham' kiddies or your girlfriend... just buy me a whole month supply of balloons =p keke....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails