Monday, October 15, 2007

S.H.O.R.T holidays

S Sacrificed
H Hours
O Of
R Rest
T Time

This S.H.O.R.T holiday, I think (read THINK) I spent it fruitfully.

13/10/07
Early Raya morning, I woke up 4am ... beria ia nak RAYA
no ler... have to go back to office to do testing ah.... grrr
Travelling from home to office about 10 - 15 minutes only leh =p syiok

Lucky everything went well except for one case which need to be solved.
'sau kong' around 8am+ after a pack of fried meehon with fried chicken =)

Go to The Curve & Ikano Power Centre ...
We had the whole parking to ourselves ..besides the IKEA lorries that are loading for delivery.
We also had the whole shopping centre to ourselves =p keke...
We sat at the sofas on display, tested all the beds on display
until the guard approached us... wakaka...
Wanted to enjoy some coffee but all not yet open...
Wanted to cross to opposite building but found no way out ... all the doors are locked.
Even the guard when asked, just smile and shook his head... wah lau, if got fire, how to escape oh?

Finally when we manage to get across, we realised TESCO does not open as early as we expected.
It was a beautiful morning with dear sitting next to me at the fountain and both of us attempting some quiz in the CLEO magazine.
We were shocked to see people actually queing up to enter IKEA and TESCO about an hour before they open ... either they have nothing better to do or IKEA and TESCO really give great discount for the first few shoppers =p

Shopping at TESCO again despite had been to TESCO EXTRA the night before... I think I'm crazy over TESCO.
Bought myself 2 working blouse from comma for RM26 ... buying only great deals eh =p
Walked over to IKEA
sorry dear I spoilt our shopping trip at IKEA ... maybe I should have just tahan sakit till we finish shopping =(

I took the longest afternoon nap ever ... adding up to 6 hours of sleep.
Didn't know why I felt this tired ... and yet still feel tired after sleeping for so long.

14/10/07
Tried to make sago with gula melaka with dear... didn't come out to well. Got ourselves a bowl of starch-like sago =p
Ended up going to TESCO EXTRA again (read 3 DAYS in a ROW) to get more sago for experiments.
Walked the night market in drizzle ... ate some 'lok lok' ... bought some 'apam balik' for our dads =) yah, both of them love apam baliks =)

15/10/07
Today was supposed to be a 'spring clean' day.
Helping my dad clean his room in the morning.. cleaned my room in the afternoon with the help of efficient dear. Now my desk looks as good as new =)
But I've yet to complete cleaning my room... why? because the mess is just too big to be cleaned in a day..really.


ps. I just drank a tablespoon of DOME and now I'm burning and I can hear thump in my head. My alcohol intolerance level is this low??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails