Tuesday, November 20, 2007

EVERYDAY is a good DAY...especially SaturDAY & SunDAY

I had a tiring but happying weekend.

Attended a grand wedding dinner at Prince Hotel… do not ask me why no picture of food, only this flower arrangement. I’m supposed to act elegantly like a lady and not busy snapping around =p
Congratulations to Judith & Tan




Watched a movie before going to sleep… I have a vision of going for exercise at Tasik Permaisuri with dear.
Woke up at 7am and headed to Tasik Permaisuri, completed 2 big rounds and replenish the calories with Nasi Lemak and 2 roti kosong.

Went home, took bath before going to Berjaya Times Square.
I made dear promised me to bring me to Popular Bookfair on 3rd floor at Berjaya Times Square because the penguin warehouse sales is too far for me (as sms by Craprant)
We were there, walked through the entire 3rd floor but cannot see a single book.

Dear : Aiye, dear bluff me, also no book fair here wan.

Me : Got lah, the popular website say got. You also saw at the website ma, no meh?

Dear : Then how come no book fair wan? Is it Berjaya Times Square or Times Square in Johor ah? Got see properly kah?

Me : Berjaya Times Square wor… Johor also have same name wan ah?

Dear checked the website through his handphone while I selecting clothes. When I came out of the shop, my dear walked towards me smiling sheepishly.
I thought he already knew where is the book fair…it could be on another floor.

Dear : This dear dear ah, purposely ask me come to book fair because she wanted to come out shopping. No need to use book fair wan, if dear dear want to go shopping, I sure bring her out wan.

Me : No lah, me really thought got book fair and wanted to buy book lah dear

Dear : See here (dear pointing to the website and the date, it says 16/10/07 – 21/10/07)

Me : Aiya, why selalu kena tipu wan?? =p hehe you also kena tipu ah… I let you see the website mah before we go out…hehe…

But guess what, I’ve got a better deal, I got 3 of the book I wanted to buy at the price of 2 at Borders...phew..just plain lucky.


We then walk over to Low Yat Plaza to change the ink catridge and had lunch at Old Town Kopitiam.
The 2 of us order 4 dishes and walloped all within minutes =p
It was really sweet of dear that he remember that there’s a book fair at Low Yat Plaza too…
But soon we found the book fair was a few racks and tables of books… they ironic thing is …all the books are in Chinese and both of us doesn’t know a single word =p

After lunch we decided to walk back to Times Square before going home as both our legs are tired of walking since morning. We walked a bit in Times Square before paying for parking.
Dear inserted the parking ticket into the auto pay machine, I saw the price : RM9.00.
I literally shouted...

Me : Wah, so expensive geh? Not max RM7 meh?

Dear : Change already wor…here write weekend max is RM10 woh

Me : Dear, let’s continue shopping loh, don’t want go back first… ( I couldn’t believe I said this at that moment just because I don’t want to pay RM9 for parking and wanted to overstay and over-utilized the RM10 max. (BTW, this is just one instance of my ‘oh bah sang’ness…kakaka.. )
I regret saying ‘dear, let’s continue shopping loh, because we basically shop till we ALMOST dropped that we actually wanted to go for reflexology at night.

Dear : OK, I bring you go Pavilion, we go eat DONUTs ( dear must be blur blur at that time to agree, some more want to walk to pavilion from Times Square.

So we walked all the way from Berjaya Times Square to Imbi Plaza to Sg Wang to Lot 10 to KL Plaza to Pavilion

Reached Pavilion, walked from bottom to top floor and back to ground floor.
Ended up in a Chinese Medicine Hall in Pavilion and admiring scallop and dried sea cucumber.
Actually we were sitting there to enjoy the seat and the air cond while discussing whether to buy the dried sea cucumber which cost about RM60 per 100 grams.
Of course I bought one of my fav ‘Guiling Gao’ – 6 for RM6.70 (the only cheap thing in the shop)

We walked to some more high class shops ‘selamba’ly and saw a lot of interesting things. Basically, we were enjoying window shopping relaxingly while enjoying each other’s company.
Unabashedly took myself some book marks from TITTOT shop selling crystal carvings (another example of my ‘oh bah sang’ness)

We sat down at various places with chair as I feel my leg is breaking.

Some photos of I stubbornly took when dear told me no photography allowed.


I love the above picture very very much =)






We were looking high and low for the J.CO doughnuts…. However, when we reached the shop, our appetites just went ‘PUFF’. They queue were so so long…roughly there are 3 lines of people waiting to buy doughnuts.
We decided to come back a few months down the road, by then the shop assistant will be eagerly waiting for us to come while keeping the flies away….keke.. =p (this is very bad)

However, without food in stomach, when we thought of the journey back to Berjaya Times Square from Pavilion, it seems like a million miles away.

What was more crazy??
We cleaned the garden when we reached home….cutting grass, sweeping grass, cleaning floor and drain, rearranging pots of plants, de-earth the 2 big serai bunches.

At night, we even contemplated to visit the reflexology centre in Len Seng but gave up when we see the prices…really nothing compared to BALI.

I asked dear “Why we so gila, walk until leg pain and now looking for reflexology?”
Dear gave me the best answer “My dear dear say want to exercise ma, I mai bring her exercise the whole day loh”

Thanks dear for accompanying me these 2 days…
I love being with you because you make me feel good being myself … even with all my ‘oh bah sang’ness

1 comment:

anechoic said...

so when u two getting married??

Related Posts with Thumbnails