Monday, January 16, 2012

Jan 2012 reso

Inspired by CY's reso, I feel I owe myself 'something' ... 
Since I have trouble adhering or getting close to my previous years' reso, 
I ended up needing to do this :
making more achievable goals 


So to start of with Jan's 
1. Gather up enough money to repay debt + prepare angpows + buy CNY gifts for close relatives.  (出来啊!  没办法!)
2. Meet up with family & friends ... re-establish my social life after so many days within 4 walls.
3. Eat good & healthy food to meet to ensure pass QC for 'susu cap ibu'.
4. Spring clean for CNY & reorganise wardrobe for whole family.
5. Finish clearing my over-the-years magazine piles
6. Bring kid for vaccination & monthly check as scheduled.
7. Start kid on cloth diaper for day time.
8. Sleep like a normal person do (err...I mean the hours)
9. Curb my addiction for online shopping/shopping with the excuse of CNY.
10. Exercise .. really exercise. No, housework and chasing kids around not considered.
11. Get ready & pack all the stuffs which I want to donate to the charity lorry before they come. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails