Tuesday, January 10, 2012

pre-love I-love






Clothes I receive from ah dear's relatives. I'm so very much in love with these clothes. 
(Pardon the pictures taken behind the toilet door..hehe)
Sometimes I think I'm very lucky =) 
I have hardships in my life but I also receive alot more blessings =)

Come to think of it, if people ask me what's my fashion style ...
I would say a healthy mix, not genuinely my style but is mixingly my style ... 


cause as teenagers, my sister got friends who changed their wardrobe as frequent as taking baths..no joke. So we graciously (and greedily) accepted..hehe. For us, 1 baju 3 orang pakai ... sure no waste.


then as I grow up & start dating, my then boyfriend's mother likes buying clothes for me. So I'm never lack of clothes.
Haha..I guess it has got to do with my old fashioned & 保守 clothes.


Then later I got married, my boyfriend's mother who become my mother in law continue buying clothes for me (eventhough I told her no need to cause I got lot of clothes already). 
Now as my family extended including dear's relatives, I receive many pre-loved clothes from them ranging from normal casual wear - work clothes - dinner dress - maternity wear. I think enough to cover 4 seasons if Malaysia got.


Now in the cupboard (after winter cleaning the other day) 
1/4 is occupied by ah dear's clothes
3/4 is occupied by mine ...lol (don't ask me why I take more place than I should...it's the demand & supply theory and this seem to be the equilibrium...lol) 
Out of this 3/4, 3/4 is pre-loved/given by people.
Effectively, I only bought 1/4 of my wardrobe contents.
Out of the 3/4, I've managed to clear 1/4 from wardrobe ... given to the massage aunty daughters. 
And these clothes I just received on Sunday is just nice to take the place of the 1/4.
See, how our lives work is really miracle. 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails