Friday, January 27, 2012

new year new ant-venture

Even the tiny weeny ant decided to bully me now =p
Past midnight, as I was putting milk into the freezer, 
I suddenly felt something invaded my ear.
It felt itchy at first, I couldn't be bother thinking it's ear wax (hoho... cause few days didn't gorek telinga ma)
Then I started to hear noises, feel very uncomfortable as though a butterfly / bug is fluttering its wings and circling in my ear.
I shouted for help .. haha, yes I panic easily. 
Of course, the only available immediate help was ah dear lo.
I told him I think got insects go inside my ear ah (jumping around and pointing to my left ear)
He laughed ... can you believe it? (and he even choose the most canggih flashlight ^^!)
He shone inside my ear and said 'No ah, nothing inside also'
I said 'Got la, doing gymnastic inside'
He shone again and said 'Nothing wo. Itchy because of ear-shit is it?'

Then I feel pain inside my ear ... as thought being bitten...then nothing
I thought since dear cannot see anything, it could be just my ear-shit.
When I walked to the sofa to sit down, 
I feel something seem to be lost inside my ear tunnel, got panic and couldn't find way out. Then it became frustrated with the long grass(hair) and bumpy road (ear-shit) that it started to bite.

I rushed toward my sometimes 'knight in shining armour' and grab his hand.
"Really got la, some more know how to bite one, faster see again" I demanded.
'DON'T HAVE. NOTHING' ... he then got the ear-digger.
I insisted there's something inside and I'm feeling very uncomfortable.
He wanted to dig my ear but I was afraid that this might push the insect further in.
He suggested I put water into my ear to force that fella out. I also scare. Scare that fella tenggelam and cause infection.


******* DO YOU KNOW HOW TO REMOVE INSECT FROM OUR EAR? *******

Suddenly I remembered last time, in primary school, they got teach to shine light into the ear because insects will move towards light.
I ask dear to search internet how to remove insect from ear ... suprisingly we still have time  to google =p

I felt something crawling out slowly and asked dear to see ...
It was dear 'ANT' ... no wonder ah dear cannot see anything la.

haha...now I understand why they say even elephant also scare of rat.

REMINDER TO MYSELF : 
It's time for me to learn & brush up on first aid. 
But first of all, I think I really need to learn to be CALM.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails