Saturday, January 21, 2012

new toys

It's good that I find time to spring clean ... cause I found alot of 'archived' treasures from my girly days. 
Found a few rows of ribbons, clean them up and create this with an old wooden hanger. The ribbons' colours are a little faded though and mostly pastel. It will be more vibrant should I have more bold colours (which attracts baby better). 


Remember this gulung gulung thing which was once popular. I found it and couldn't resist something as colourful. Showed a few trick to the little ones but it wasn't enough. Ended up thought of a way to let her 'feel' the colours. 


Judging from her reaction, I think my little one loves them. She grabbed, she pulled and she squealed =D while showing her teethless gum =D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails