Wednesday, January 11, 2012

bodycare supplies




If I say ...
I've never bought any kid bodycare supplies for the past 2 years ...
will you believe me? 




I (or rather my kid) have been surviving on these (look around)...
Yes, free samples and free gift hampers.
Plus, for kids, they don't really need alot of soap per wash/apply. It's good for them to go au naturel.                                       Just tiny weeny bit each time will do as too much of soap will stripe of their natural moisture & dry their skin.

These supplies doesn't come without cost ...
being thick-skinned & kiasu
being busy body
taking part in survey/contest
divulging personal information
being up todate on expo / exhibition
attending talks -- goodies bag




This one special abit =) if you remember my post from 1 year ago,
this is contribution from CY =) 
* remind me to teach them say 'thank you jie jie' next time they see you ok =D*


Let's hope I can continue ensuring their bodycare supplies prevail =p 
ps. just hope next time when my kids grow up and found out about this, they wouldn't blame their mother for being frugal cheap-skate. 
After all, they grew up with these. It's a fact (that I'm a little proud of...lol)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails