Friday, January 06, 2012

the thing about online shopping

Talking about the kind of relationship I have with online shopping, I feel rather silly.
It's the love-hate-hate-love type.
I go head over heels at times and within seconds I loathe it.
You see the thing is : 
(a) Online shopping is so so convenient, I do not have to even leave my home to get the stuff I want. Reason for saying this : I had once got myself something as intimate as nursing breast pump online ... just like that' without even trying. Mind you, it wasn't even cheap, cost a few hundred bucks.
(b) I can compare prices and check out the best deals.
(c) I can get much more varieties as compared to physical store.
(c) I can see what other people have to say about the retailers and get to research about each product.
(d) I get things delivered to my doorstep. Anticipating the arrival of goodies is exciting.
(e) You don't get salesperson following around or pretending like they are not paying attention / looking at you when they are trying very hard to 'eye' you.

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT (there's always but, isn't it)

those things that I love is those thing that I loathe 
(A) the fact that I can (fill up with answers from (a) to (e) above) is really killing me. 
It make spending hard-earned so easy, so irresistible, so 'at the snap of finger'.

Oh, btw, did I mention this year I'm even getting CNY clothes online. See what I mean?! LOL


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i know!!! so tempted to click click and buy!

cy said...

keef, u haven't send su your cheongsam link ? LOL ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails