Monday, January 10, 2005

after expiry date, still can eat?

While searching for food in the fridge, found a packet of popiah wrapper ... new still not opened.
so I told my sister
" mei, today we make popiah loh, want or not? "
my sis : also not enough ingredients, also didn't buy & prepare, how to make?
me : aiya, simply make simple wan lah with what we have
my sis : still cannot la, ah jie ... you see, this one expiry date is 31/12/2004 wor (pointing at the date at the bottom of package)
me : ok wan la...this wan popiah wrapper only, a few days after expiry should be ok. If not try away whole package very waste
my sis : ya also wo, so we make another type la, wrap & fry then should be ok wan ho

I hope so lah, cause now everything in stomach liao ... maybe digested already

ps. I don't always eat expired food wan, only this time exceptional (depending the nature of the food).

Expired food may be harmful to our bodies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails