Thursday, January 13, 2005

MILO macamana beli??

Office currently undergoing some renovation & beautification.
The wall near my place was painted I think during last saturday when I'm not working.
aiyoyo ... don't know how they paint??
my table, my files, my plants all kena white 'polka dots' like snowing... lucky PC not kena
wah ... to scrub those 'bintik bintik' don't know took how long already.
want to complain also don't know who to tell.

today lagilah after lunch ... although there are other collegues,
one of the painting assistant (don't know bangladeshi or from india) came stand right in front my desk, looked down and asked
painter : saya mau minum MILO, macamana beli?
me : hah MILO macamana beli??? MILO yang minum punya kah?
( - my mistake ... I thought he wanted me to 'ta pau' MILO for him. Then it struck me that he's actually referring to the MILO from vending machine at the pantry )
painter : ya, yang minum ... (then he pointed at the vending machine direction)
painter : itu macam mana beli, nak letak wang mana, pilih macam mana?
me : oh... itu ah... tak payah letak wang punya. ( I was actually laughing though I know not good to laugh)
painter : habis macam mana keluar?
I lead him to the pantry
me : u tengok sini, u suka minum apa, u tengok huruf & nombor, lepas tu tekan sahaja. dia akan bancuh. kalau MILO, u tekan C5. boleh?
painter : oh, tekan sahaja boleh. tak masuk wang. sorry saya tak tahulah
me : tak pa, sekarang u tahu, u nak minum boleh ambil sendiri loh

as we walk out from the pantry,
we bumped into his 'tauke'
tauke : (in cantonese) - jing shek tao yeh yam, kong nie yao mm zhou ... meaning only know how to curi minuman, kerja never buat.
I laughed and the painter laughed too though I don't know whether he understand
some more he tell 'tauke' - " boss, ini MILO manyak sedap oh. FREE punya, tekan sahaja "

If just a cup of MILO can make a person so happy,
I don't mind guiding them how to use the vending machine
but if the supplies in vending machine finish very fast,
please don't come looking for me =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails