Monday, January 10, 2005

unexpected

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, the 'zor lun yao lei' - alan tam & hacken li concert was postponed,
due to some unforeseen circumstances, chai yee wasn't able to watch the scheduled concert on 7/1/05.
Since doesn't want the ticket to be wasted, I was fortunate to be invited along by foong ling on thursday 6/1/05.

after addy getting some 'ying kong pang' ... neh, those sticks that will glow in the dark wan leh
we queued to go in. we were told 'cannot bring bottle water' . Soon yeng's mother (aunty) offer to put water bottles in her bag but with foong ling's & mine, the bag really looked a bit bulky.
at the entrance, our plot was foiled, they wanted to check inside aunty's bag ... so we had to take out the bottles loh ... really sorry to trouble aunty.

sitting next to aunty wasn't as 'restricted' as I thought. In fact, she actually led me through those 'sing along, clap along & ying kong pang waving' session.
I really let myself go because I enjoyed the concert very much till foong ling said "I think you high already "
nevermind the sore throat, hoarse voice and 'lenguh' arms waving 'ying kong pang' after the 1st session, nothing can stopped me from singing & replying to hacken & alan.
the songs by these 2 singers are very nice ... especially those old songs which I happened to grow up with ... my babysitter's son used to play alan tam's songs everyday without fail during the 1980s. Those songs brought back many many happy memories.

It was an enjoyable concert with 2 encores, although the 1st one was expected, we did not expect them to come back onstage for a second time.
got some tips from expert concert watcher.. mr.addy .. that concert's not end till they open the field spotlight (which is quite true wor =)
the second encore, we stood on the plastic chairs, sang our heart out & wave as vigorously. It was a superb concert with superb ending =)
aunty joined us as well and were singing & waving happily... it's so fulfilling to see our parents enjoying themselves ( wished my parents had the opportunity to watch too =)

This concert changed my perception towards concerts.
If you ask me whether I'll watch other concerts
"I will considering my budget"

after sending soon yeng's mum & bro home, we went for 'yam cha' at ABC. There we chatted alot & ate alot too.... cheese nan, chicken sandwich, fried buns & 4 glass of drinks.
maybe the chicken rice 'mm gao hao' ah ... we used too much energy singing, clapping & waving liao =)

thank you very much for the enjoyable night =)
I was very happy, and I heard what you said foong ling ... that you are happy that I'm happy.
'I am happy too that you are happy that I'm happy' =)

ps. addy, your cactus (and bonus ... money plant) from cameron get liao ... see when you free or whether want me to pass to anyone.




1 comment:

cy said...

Hi.. I'm happy that u all enjoyed the concert very much.. At least, my ticket would not be wasted.. I'll just have to enjoy the concert through the vcd and wave in my living room.. Kekekeke =p

So, next time we'll watch my idol singing ahh... ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails