Thursday, January 13, 2005

you recognise me??

Traffic light near Maju Junction, while waiting for the 'red colour man' to turn 'green colour walking man'
I think I saw a college friend of mine which has left for oversea to further studies.
Lost contact already but I can still remember his name as his surname " S'ng " as is very unique.
I was looking at him trying to confirm whether I got the right person.
I was caught looking at him so I smile lo hoping maybe he can recognise me.
but then he gave me a strange look wo ... may be thinking this person 'something wrong' punya
when I tried to walk nearer to him to ask whether are you " so & so"?
that ' green colour man' on the traffic light start moving liao and he cepat cepat cabut ... haha
I had at that time pondering whether to 'kejar' & ask ... but by the time I decided ... he went into the building liao.

If you ask me whether I betul betul recognise my friend - S'ng, I think I can be about 85% sure it's him ... hasn't change much.
but then my hesitation during then made me lost the opportunity to meet back my old friend.

so, please friends, if you see me looking at you trying to recognise you or smiling at you (especially when I'm without my specs)
please don't look at me as though I'll eat you
It makes me look a bit stupid though =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails