Tuesday, January 04, 2005

short lunch long stories

It's amazing how we can eat & talk so much at the same time ...
hehe ... that's me only lah actually ;P

never had the chance to really talk with cheryl
but me decided to invite her for lunch today ... sad to say, tomorrow's her last day at work
she'll be doing her Masters in Australia.
a bit 'mm seh tak' but ' bertemu & berpisah adat manusia biasa' ma

over lunch today, it dawned on me that sometimes quiet people have more to say ... when given the opportunities or when they feel like 'opening up'

but through cheryl, I see many things ... for instance her loyalty to the organisation, her sense of belonging to her department, her gratitude and her enthusiasm for contribution & productivity .. which sadly all quite lacking in me ;P
(if I happen to be employer, I would like to have member like her in my organisation as well)

It was indeed a short lunch with long stories
IF ONLY we had more lunches earlier ....


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails