Wednesday, January 05, 2005

shopping vouchers !!!

If you ask me " you want vouchers or cash? "
I'll say " cash "
but if I'm not given any choice
I'll say " vouchers make me very happy as well " =D

last day of 2004 ... least expected ... still can get vouchers wan wo (don't worry me checked the validity already - not year 2004 ;P

passed to me in an envelope by senior at office ... 5 x rm20 denomination vouchers
win lucky draw ah??
no lah... me where got so lucky, hehe ... pandai pura pura efficient only ma ^^ !
not a huge amount ... but still can buy lots of FOODS
and a table fan.
thank you very much !! =)

A woman will pay rm2 for an rm5 item she doesn't need
while a man pay rm5 for an rm2 item he needs

wondering whether true?? =)
could be? =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe you should write the statement the other way around ...

A man will pay RM5 for an RM2 item that he needs
while a woman will pay RM2 for an RM5 item she doesnt need.

It sounds better ... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails