Wednesday, January 19, 2005

chinese new year coming ... so they 'ketuk' me

17/1/05
Went to a tailor shop near UE3 to make some clothes for my mum.
I brought the 'kain' along and a 'sample'
After telling them that I want to make 3 pieces of the same design as sample, best possible can collect before Chinese New Year so that my mum have new clothes for new year.
so I asked about the price.
the lady asked the man tauke, the man tauke point to another lady,
the another lady then say "RMxx"
I repeated to confirm : RMxx for 3 pieces
the lady didn't answer but start writing receipt, but when write total amount
then only I know RMxx is for 1 piece.
try negotiate, last last they minus rm5x3 = rm15 only.
I know they 'ketuk' because chinese new year coming but I couldn't really find any other tailor that can help to make. Most of them don't accept order in small quantities or they can only accept order way after chinese new year.
so I willingly kena 'ketuk'

if my mum find out about it, she sure will scold.
but even if she scold, I will do the same also
and tell her what I always wanted to say
" because you are my mother"
" because may be I'm your daughter only in this life, so I want to give only the best to you"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails