Wednesday, August 29, 2007

50th Merdeka, 50 memories - Part 3

21. I had dengue fever on the last week of SPM examination. I was sitting for the Biology and Add Math paper with high fever. I had fever for a few day but didn’t suspect it to be dengue. It was after the examination when my parents bring me to doctor and they take my blood count that I know I have dengue fever. Lucky it was not serious till have to admit hospital immediately. I still remember the day my dad brought me a ‘Kool Fever’ (those for kids to stick on forehead when have fever) in the middle of examination. The invigilator knocked at my desk and asked if I’m …… and he passed me the ‘Kool Fever’

22. During SPM karangan paper, the Indian boy sitting behind me, I think his name is Maeleigan suddenly scream and pushed his table forward. I think he’s frustrated. One of the teacher has to bring him out to relax himself and he’s like talking to himself. That really affected me somehow that I wasn’t thinking properly while writing the malay essay.

23. During my college days, I wasn’t afraid of giving presentations. I always wonder what seem to be bothering my friends who are afraid to do presentation in class. I seem to know what I want to say just by looking back at the slides I prepared.

24. I’ve walked around a shopping mall with my pants unzipped… didn’t notice until an aunty come and tell me ‘Girl, you forgot to zip’. I looked and saw it open that I didn’t know where to hide my face. I quickly cover with my bag and search for toilet. This remind me of a more embarrassing ‘forgot to zip’ incident. I was late for work so I was rushing and I forgot to zip my skirt (zip is behind) after putting the button. Drove to LRT and took LRT all the way to office. No place to sit so I was standing and saw people keep looking at me… I just ignore them and slept. It was only when I came down from the LRT that a kind Samaritan tell me discreetly that my skirt zip is open …. OMG … I just pull the zip up immediately right there. Habis ler…. See everything already lu..

25. I do not know how to cook … not at all. I once cooked a meal for my family and it ended up a total disaster. Either it’s overcooked, no taste or not cooked. Mummy ended up needed to cook another time with limited material because I used up all the vegetables and meat. I guess it’s best that I remain at the other end of the equation…the one eating.
But seriously, I need to learn to cook because I had never cooked a nice delicious meal for mummy and now I regretted it =(

26. I’ve tried working non-stop from morning till night. It was tiring but enjoyable. I worked in the office day time and at the clinic night time and on weekends & public holiday. Dad thought I putus cinta or something like that he keep asking me to ‘thai hoi di’ and if got something bothering me, to share with him and mummy.


27. I used to be the lazy bum, never do my duty of cleaning the classroom. Actually not lazy lah, but just got no time to do. Morning bus arrive late then don’t get to sapu class. Recess not allowed to stay in class, don’t get to sapu again. After school, have to rush back home because bus is not waiting. You tell me where got time. I used to didn’t like the ketua kebersihan last time. He always make me miss the school bus. THE WORSE is I HAVE TO TAKE BUS HOME. IF GOT ENOUGH MONEY then can take bus BDR TUN RAZAK, get down near SMK (Cheras) walk across the 2 pedestrian bridge to take another bus home. Else if got not enough money, WALK ALL THE WAY TO MIDAH entrance, cross the pedestrian bridge and take bus home. SOME MORE LAST TIME OUR BAG NOT LIGHT LEH!! The only consolation is that I’ve trained myself to walk fast and long distance… not bad at all =D

28. I almost let myself become the 3rd party in a love relationship … falling recklessly in love with a guy with girlfriend of more than 5 years. As much as it hurts, I’m glad I decided to let go and avoided the guy at all cost. Else I may have very bad karma.

29. I’ve worked for free for someone because I thought it was love. I ended up being a business slave with nothing to gain except for feeling being used and stupid.

30. One of the biggest lie I told my parents is when I went to HUKM (hospital) to undergo a biopsy last December 2003 and a few follow ups without then knowing a single thing. I went through it all by myself because I don’t know who to tell and what to do. I remember traveling with my family for local holiday the day right after the day of biopsy… suffering in silence and pretending to be happy. Only GOD knows how much I’ve hidden in the toilet and cried. http://su_.blogspot.com/2004/12/cant-think-of-heading-part-1.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails