Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pleasure




S For ...

One of my tall & beautiful colleague who is always busy in the office is secretly indulging herself in some very pleasurable and exciting activities after work and on weekends.

When I showed interest of joining their hip group to get a ‘feel’, she quickly pull me aside.
She : Are you sure? You will get addicted like me, you know. It’s very ‘song’ (pleasurable in Cantonese) especially when we do it with different people… you know different sizes (she opened her eyes wide wide)
Me : Oh … trying to look shy shy
She : just make sure you don’t bring your bf or your girl friends unless they are as ‘open’ to new things as you. 21 years old & above ah and participants are responsible for their own actions. How much you enjoy yourselves depend on you & the other participants ah.
Me : How much ah?
She : Depending on what’s your preference lor … can opt for 1-to-1, 2-to-1, 3-to1, 4-to-1 session or like me if you want more excitement & ‘ohm’ type of experience ah..better join the group session. For the kind of joy and pleasure we get ah, the service charge is nothing. You pay once, can join 8 sessions leh.
Me : where’s the place?
She : let me tell you ah, it’s not for the faint-hearted. It’s quite near where I stay. You can come with me after work.
Me : a bit scare lah me
She : You think think 1st lah … but just don’t tell anyone yet. Surprise is a great element, you know. BTW, if you are coming … no need to wear much as it will be taken off … you want to try new things, don’t you … she winked at me before walking away.
While I stand there dumb-founded. I just couldn't believe it. She doesn't seem to be that 'type' of person... but people do change.



The above conversation was added salt and vinegar to entertain =p
My colleague attended jewelleries and accessories making class and made many bracelets and necklace for many of us.

Thanks a lot, Jackie.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i want to join....:P

Su said...

wah keef! so you want the 1-to-1, 2-to-1, 3-to1, 4-to-1 session or the GROUP session? =p

anechoic said...

fast fast intro the gal..

^_^

Unknown said...

heheheh....so many sessions....i think GROUP session should be fun....wink wink.....:P

Su said...

intro no prob, i just tell her got leng chai want to join the hip club =p hehe

keef, we join the GROUP session together eh =P hehehe

Unknown said...

i'm in....when where how? kekeke...

Su said...

keef, the actual class for jewellery & accessories making is at PJ. RM300 for 8 lessons. The material students get own from MACY. I wanted to join but find it abit far. I'm asking my collegues to check whether any in town / cheras area =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails