Friday, August 17, 2007

You’re not a girl

" You’re not a girl "
I cannot imagine someone is telling me that I'm not a girl.

“ You’re not a girl”
this was my colleague’s reaction when she found out that I’ve not even trimmed my hair for almost a year.
"Ah but then?? I’m a boy kah?" I quipped.
“ What happened to you girl? Even the guys go to the barber more often than you do!”
“ You think they like to go barber kah? That’s because they can’t afford to keep their hair long” I answered back.
“ No wonder you hair like that lah... " she added
I can only laugh ... I honestly didn't know what to say. what to say. what to say

3 comments:

cy said...

kekeke.... although i'm not as long as u... but, i also from short hair to long hair til can tie the hair =P ....

wat to say arr? maybe... hmmm... 'i luv my hair so much tat i feel the pain each time it was forcefully leave my head?' ...

anechoic said...

tell her ur bf prefer long hair girl. :X

Su said...

hehe..how come i never thought of those answers hah? =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails