Sunday, August 26, 2007

protective mode ON


Yesterday early morning
My heart was once again melted by this very man ...
who in time of need, so protective over me =p

I was driving to my shop while he was driving to work
Nothing unusual except that it started to rain
and the rain got heavier and heavier.
Up to a certain point where I can't see clearly anymore
not to mention my 'lau yar au ta' wipers =p

He who was following behind me all the way
overtook me and lead the way.
Of course I must mentioned that I was travelling at a slow speed
as I was struggling to see ahead in the heavy rain

On a positive note
Benefit of doubt given =p
Maybe he knows I'm not accustomed to driving in heavy downpour
especially with my poor eyesight.
Maybe he's aware that following his car is much easier for me
OR maybe I'm driving TOO SLOW that he cannot 'TAHAN' liao =p

Anyhow I still choose to believe that he's being protective =)
You know lah... a girl in love always look at things on the brighter side one =p

and did I mentioned that he called me at the traffic light just to check if I have umbrella.
the ironic is he also doesn't have an umbrella to offer if I answer I don't have umbrella.
Perhaps he understand me too well that I wouldn't want an umbrella from him =p

but I really appreciate these small little caring gestures he did for me.
It just melt every girl's heart, not just mine I think =p
that's when I've to start worrying =p

ps : the above photo was not taken during the heavy rain. It was taken much earlier when I'm as a passenger in his car =p so I don't get scolded for playing with camera phone when driving =p

3 comments:

anechoic said...

aiyooo..faster go get married.

ngan yuen :S

Su said...

cheh..u also can what? =p find someone you love and take care of her =)

ngan yuen .. no more ngan yuen post okie?? =) for a week =p

anechoic said...

haha..but no thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails