Monday, August 13, 2007

not meant for office work

I couldn't imagine myself sitting here right in front of my home PC trying to finish some office work when I'm supposed to be having some sweet dreams. Or at least let my liver cells repair and rejuvenate themselves. It is believed in the traditional chinese medical studies that liver recuperate from 11pm to 1 am while we are asleep at night.

This is too much and I vowed not to let it happen again. Weekends and holidays are not meant for office work. I repeat 'NOT MEANT FOR OFFICE WORK'. I have long understand this yet am angry with myself for not adhering to what I'm advocating.

But then again, someone say life is always never how we wanted it to be. Yes, true but at least we must take effort to ensure we have the life we want. The last thing we want is for others to take charge of our life ... especially when we are at the losing end of the equation.

There's so much more to life ... so much more =)
why should I be so 'mang' with this little 'sap sap sui' matter?

I shall have a good night sleep =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails