Thursday, August 09, 2007

It feels right..

I've been doing my limited and lazy version of yoga consecutively for 4 nights already =)
It could be just 'placebo' effect .. somehow it just feels right.
I feel I could sleep better especially after the breathing exercise. But my friend say I was plain exhausted.
Also with the exercise, it helps to reduce my guilt of eating too much for supper.

I find this very relaxing & comforting. I'm beginning to love yoga more & more each day.

With only the light from a tea light candle and my favourite music playing softly, I just let my body flow and adapt to the yoga poses. Never pushing myself too hard.. after all practice make perfect.

I'm trying to improve on my 'balance' as I'm too weak in balancing. Now I know why I can't stand still and straight in the assemblies during school times =p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails