Friday, August 03, 2007

The mandarin speaking knight in shining amour

Sometimes we are so blind that it takes something to happen to make us realized how much a person care for us.

This is how I found my mandarin speaking knight in shining amour =p

Queuing to get our passport stamped to cross the border to Macau, a new lane open and everyone dashed to the new lane including me & dear. The lane are surrounded by stainless steel railing, just enough to fit 2 person in a lane.

In the process, commotion happened and me & dear got stucked in between. A group of Chinese from Thailand in front of us and a group of Indonesian Chinese behind us were fighting for the place in front of us.

The Indonesian girl grabbed my hand by mistake and started pulling me to the front. I couldn’t move as one of our bags got stuck at the railing. I wanted to tell the girl that she has got the wrong hand but it all happened too fast and the girl didn’t even look back to see who’s she pulling.

It was then I heard a male voice asking ’what are you doing?’ in mandarin. I think the Indonesian was just as shocked as I do that she let go off my hand immediately.
It then dawn on me that ‘my knight in shining amour’ has appeared =p a mandarin-speaking one some more =p He is none other than my dear .. protecting me in times of need.

On a lighter note, if it was a girl holding dear’s hand … wonder what will I say or do? And if I do say something, in what language will it be? Hehe… =p

2 comments:

Lawsh said...

seems like a lot of saliva have been transfered to him for him to be able to voice out more and more mandarin words LOL

Su said...

aik.. wah, how come u know more than me wan?? =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails