Tuesday, July 08, 2008

the conversation nemo-look-alike-fishy overheard ..

The nemo-look-alike-fishy (who always fall down) in a grey metallic toyota car overheard this conversation yesterday evening.

He : Dear, you have not tell me what you want for your birthday present?

She : I also don't want. Your birthday present also I didn't buy for you yet.

He : Better tell me ah, if not later I sure end up buying something more than what I'm supposed to buy one.

She : No need loh .... I also don't want anything. Smart loh, who ask you go simply buy?

He : Cannot, must give present to her one. If not later friends ask her what present dear gave her, she say nothing, sure kena from friends lor....

She : Dear, dear, I know liao ... I know what I want already

He : What? Faster tell ..

She : this one dear dear GUARANTEE can give one =)

He : Guarantee like BRIC fund ah? (capital guaranteed fund) Tell me 1st, if can I'll sure give you dear

She : No lah. not those funds.
She : Dear, I want unlimited supply of huggie hugs that last a lifetime ... like those renewable energy ... endless ones

The girl then fast fast wrapped her pinkie around the guy pinkie
She : Ho ho, tak tahu ... promise already one lah..lol

He : Like that also can ah?? lol
She : Of course can lah ... who say cannot??

He : if I old already, no more energy to hug you then how?
She : then I hug you lor ... same also one mar

He : if I go outstation then how?
She : then ganti balik when you come back lor ... don't worry I'll sure remind you one ah =p kekeke...

Nemo-look-alike-fishy fell down bergolek golek after he overheard this conversation. He memang beh-tahan this 2 fellas .... LOL =p

1 comment:

Lawsh said...

me joins the ROFL event

Related Posts with Thumbnails