Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just completed my another run – 6km this time

Just as I was climbing up the spiraling stairs, I was swearing and said to myself … I’ll never want to put myself through this again.

Right after the stairs climb, I saw only black spot in front of me. I slowed down and took many deep deep breathe.
I know I want to complete the run no matter and I told myself I can’t faint or give up at this point.

And the next thing that happened, I actually signed up for the 10km run this August. (yah, I know I just told myself about 30 minutes ago, I’ll never want to ever put myself through this again)

It has got to be the medal … that finisher medal!!! (it’s a finisher medal but it’s precious)
As FL & me made a ‘You go, I go’, I decided to give the 10km a try.

It feels good to be able to conquer my fear.
It feels good’er to be able to train myself not to give up on just a little hardship
It feels good’est to believe in myself and make that believe come true.

I really have many to thanks for bringing me into the ‘Circle’ … Keef, NDC, Poh Wai, the Kong sisters & their friends, and FL, CY who accompanied me all along. And of course dear who gave me the freedom to pursue what I'm passionate about =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad that you joined us. it's not about getting the cert or medal, it's about being able to enjoy the route and the satisfaction after finishing the run. savour the moment and hope you will enjoy it more...

addywong said...

u all... made me feel like joining tooo......x_x

Related Posts with Thumbnails