Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tasik Perdana - Rythm of Nature outing (part 1)

I couldn't imagine a 'stingy' girl like me is willing to pay 25 bucks to see some landscapes and some floral arrangements. Dear got shocked too ... keke=p
When it comes to something that is close to my heart, my passions ... plants and nature ... I'm willing.
I actually dragged my photographer (a.k.a Dear) to come along and agree to pay for his entrance fee too. I've never seen myself this generous before ah =p lol

i think i must have like what the chinese says 'eat wrong medicine' !!!









in a jovial mood, full of enthusiasm & tak sabar sabar nak mula =D









trying to be naughty =p
although I've always been naughty ... lol =p









Sponge Bob Square Pants bringing Doraemon for a walk at the park =D weee.... see how happy is Doraemon =D










remember the shocking pink shoes? it is now my official photography outing shoes ... as declared by dear =D














A sad looking clown. Dear say 'Clowns are sad people who express their happiness by making others happy'










edible garden concept by PM's wife
(with a busy body me in the reflection =p)








love this view here










my caring ah dear ... after he complain why I never take his photo one =p ne ne ne ne ne ne =D











Ikebana arrangement at the floral enclave - which we stayed very long (not because the floral are especially nice) but because this is the only place with air cond ah =p


more to come in next episode =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails