Saturday, July 05, 2008

I've just missed

Ooopppss .... I've just missed my bloggie's 5th anniversary

Time really flies ... I've been blogging for 5 years and yet I feel like I've just started blogging not long ago.

In these years, I want to say 'thank you sooo much' to my friends and all who reads this blog. I've unconsciously taken you all as part of my life =)
(read : I've taken you as the 'listening ears, the happiness sharer, the hugs providers, the punching bags for things that happens in my life)

5 years back, I've started this blog out of curiousity and out of kiasu'ness ...
today and for many years to come, I'm still writing and continue writing on this blog because this is 'memory keeper' for me, my family, my loved ones, my friends and my children.

I may run out of ideas on what to post sometimes,
and there may be some posts sitting in my draft because I haven't find the courage to post
but trust me that blogging is a passion that will stay with me for a long looonnngggg time.

Blogging moments to me are enjoyable moments in life.

2 comments:

anechoic said...

wah 5 years liao ar..

ps: u need to update the blog link to nexro. belong to other ppl liao leh. :P

Su said...

so fast time past hoh? =)
yes sir =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails