Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rhythm of nature - part 2













my home garden













Garden of Eden












Love the colours ... all fruits and flowers are fresh. Am hungry too!!












contemporary idea



















floral arrangement

















eggshell arrangement - good for halau cicak according to 'halau cicak expert'


















those IKEA lights very nice?? I made for you cheap cheap only =p notice, they are actually made from paper cups ... now, i think I want to have one for my home =)













designer handbag ... don't play play


















de-ranged olympic rings














Quote from dear (word for word) "You take this one and you tell people it's our house lah' .... aiyoyo, his attempt to 'sabotage' my landscape for my home garden lah =p lol

glass floral arrangement

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails