Thursday, July 03, 2008

Have every girl thought of this?

I'm not too sure if every girl does THIS ? If you do / did, please do share with me.

THIS ... I'm refering to thoughts of how they want their wedding or wedding pics to be?? *wink wink*


I for one, sure did ... lol
thought of .. if one day I were to get married to the someone I love very much
I will want a wedding photo (and a wedding) like this, full of joy and happiness and naturalness of just being myself.


When I first saw the photo way back in 2004
I hope to have a wedding pic like this ... yah, i know I should stop dreaming too much during then as I didn't even have a bridegroom candidate =p lol

Somehow I thought I just saw 'me' in there laughing loudly.
It is just SO-LIKE-ME doing this kind of naughty things even in wedding gowns =p (except that I'm not even half as beautiful as the bride in the pic)


I guess it's alright being a little 'chou lou' even in wedding pics right??? =p lol





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can imagine u doing this post. Be yourself ... And, i think you choose a dress that is so your style ... :)

Lawsh said...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, even blinds can see beautiful people without eyes :)

i always admit im a fugly person but heck i got married to a lady whom many have praised to be beautiful despite having a patch of birth mark on her face.

i suppose its a woman's right to get things right on what many would call it "the most important day" in their life.

despite the above, you must also understand that there is expectation from the other party as well :)

anechoic said...

i dun see any 'chou lou'ness in this photo loh..

when the two of u are smiling happily, the photo will look nice..hahaha.

Admired UCHY said...

Wei, The photo is so real..look very happy & 'Xin Fu'...Not 'chou lou' at all.

You can have one for yourself...I think will be very nice...

Su said...

wah..since everyone also think this photo is nice and not chou lou... I decided to do the 'stunt' too =p kekeke

Related Posts with Thumbnails