Friday, July 11, 2008

PS photo

PS (Petaling Street) photo

Remember the pink walking shoe I mentioned ... but they are real comfortable ... good for walking although doesn't match my clothes at all =p

Korek'ing my wallet for $$ to pay ... all because I can't walk with heels not even PLATFORM heels =p

The new double decker bus in town ... they called it KL HOP ON HOP OFF. I like the open air upper deck part =)

It's so sad to see my friends (doggies) all in this condition

The colourful birds

The famous-not-to-be-missed air mata kucing. Me and ah dear gulp down a cup. But nowadays, got more ice than the drink.

one part of PS ... it's no longer a shopping haven like before.

Florist and flowers in all colours for all occasions .... the arrays of colours is captivating =)

At one of the souvenirs shop, you can get key chain of all cartoon characters here =)

I'm basking in the glow of all my friends =) Each time I hear them asking me to hug them and that's what I did ... but ah dear say got germs ah =p kekeke....

This has got to be my fav pics =) only ah dear can capture pics like this, me still have a long way to go =p

2 comments:

anechoic said...

my question will be, why did u wear high platform shose to go walk PS in the first place?

is it an excuse to buy new shoes??hehehe..

Su said...

hehe... 'chuen poh' liao tim =p lol

actually no choice. I had annual dinner the night before wearing that high platform shoes, and i didn't go home =p so cannot change shoes lah =p kekeke..

Related Posts with Thumbnails