Monday, July 07, 2008

my new passion, photography

I've never been a good photographer ...
and buying a DLSR. wasn't an appealing idea to me =p
(ask dear the trouble he took to convince me to agree to him buying a DSLR =p lol )

However, I didn't know what 'wind' blow and I found myself in love with photography.
Yearning to take good pictures ... that bring happiness to everyone a.k.a the people in the photo, the people viewing the photo, and the person taking the photo.

It's a very fulfilling thing to capture others' happy moments =) for you help to make that moment last.

like this one

'a picture paints a thousand words'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes!! and also, when u able to capture some funny moments... the pictures are priceless :)

Su said...

muahahaha... like the one with our friends fighting for secret recipe cakes is it? =p kakaka...

Related Posts with Thumbnails