Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rhythm of nature - part 3

ps. btw, the entrance fee for this is only RM3 per person.
The RM25 is ah dear use to 'tipu' me one ... LOL



2 little boy enjoying ice cream on a hot hot day














me 'salah makan ubat' till doing stunt in public ... =p lol














like the way ah dear focus on this photo ... minus the tummy guy in the background.














another one of my fave shot .... with the fresh green bamboos. This location I chose one ah =p














me with my 'big small eye'














ah dear just get better in his photography each day ... don't you think so?














One of my all-time-suka flower .... taken by dear in various angle, various colours and various bloom stage. Thanks to dear for taking these photos for me.














focus on the unbloom flower among the bloomed flowers ... sometimes the best things are hidden.














the light pink version







the maroon version












hibiscus .... the tasty biscuit












nature artwork - heavy downpour. It actually took me 5 minutes to figure what are those mineral water bottles for =p lol














my photography - improving jugak kan? (some more photo taken while I'm standing on top of a chest high big stone - so scare drop ah dear camera ah!)












another nature artwork (recycled Spritzer bottles) by Spritzer. Like the colours .... weeeee












A refreshing date idea =D












and me ended like this (as we have been walking since early morning Tesco Makna Walk)
hehe ... you may compare this with the 1st photo of part 1 =p hehe

A very happy me in then end =D



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails