Thursday, July 10, 2008

petaling street adventure

Last Saturday, we had an (photography) adventure to petaling street.
I love adventure like this with ah dear.

1. We took LRT to Plaza Rakyat

2. Although I'm wearing a pair of high platform shoes, I can't walk properly ... thus we stopped by a shop to buy a pair of RM10 walking shoes ... somemore shocking pink colour that doesn't matches my clothes at all ... but who the heck cares!

3. We then walk to those gifts shop aplenty near petaling street. Me & ah dear are like buffaloes in the shop as there weren't much spaces to turn and ah dear head keep on touching those wind chimes and decors hanging from the ceiling.

4. Magazines and bookstores that sells cheap cheap books and magazines ... alas they are all in chinese =( nevertheless I still drag ah dear in and even studied a chart that show graphic of how we can determine the illness by looking at the ear. Apparently, our ears are like our feet, where certain pressure points represent certain organs or parts of our body.

5. I also dragged ah dear into a shop selling all types of DVD, VCD and CDs ranging from Korean, Japanese, Hong Kong, China series to movies. We didn't stay long as I was rushing to bring ah dear to visit my friends (the puppies).

6. We accidentally discovered the place where people consult the 'geomancy' for auspicious date for wedding occasions. Previously, a friend VV was looking for it, now I know where it is.

7. As far as I remembered, there were about 2 - 3 pets shops around the area but there is only 1 left now. My friends (the puppies) all looked very tired and sad. I feel so helpless.
We saw some colourful birds and a bird that is not a parrot but kept saying 'hello' and whistle 'ne ne ne ne ne ne' mischievously.

8. The hainan chicken rice shop now has a new look and feel ... air conditioned. Didn't eat so don't know whether the food is still as tasty as before.

9. We then proceed to petaling street.

10. The first thing we go for was the famous longan drink. It was definately a thirst quencher.

11. Then I dragged ah dear along to the flower shops ... just because I wanted to capture those flowers pics. They always make me happy. Hehe ... ah dear now knows what flower I like liao lu =D

12. We saw a chinese temple and went in to pray to seek blessings. Here we see many kweilo taking photos even as people are praying.

13. As we walk, ah dear brought me to a souvenir shop (behind popular) which has so many bears bears (again my friends) and other gifts. Walking into the shop, I felt so so happy because they were all calling me 'jie jie, jie jie. We curi curi took some pics when the shop assistants are not looking =p kekeke

14. The 'simply-bring-people-around tour guide' as ah dear called me ... bring ah dear to S & M complex opposite petaling street, claiming this is her territory.

15. Showed ah dear where I usually play badminton with my colleagues. Then we walked all levels of the shopping centre from lower group (magazine stall) to the top floor (DVD, VCD, CD shops).

16. I almost bought a hong kong series ... Forensic Heroes out of impluse but luckily I'm still able to control my spending and think practically after walking past the shop for a few rounds =)

17. I thought of bringing ah dear to eat at the food court ... which have one of the best thai fried rice. But I forgot how long I wasn't there that the top floor is closed and no longer have a food court.

18. As we are looking for food, I brought ah dear to a shop with lots of tidbits ... this shop sells mostly in bulk. I sort of regretted bringing ah dear there because he bought a bulk pack of 100 packs of lemon tablets (those small tablets in golden yellow wrapper). Ah dear even took a picture of the shop so he can come back there next time...lol

19. We almost gave up looking for dessert when this LUCKY 'simply-bring-people-around tour guide' stumbled upon a food court in the middle of petaling street that has ice kacang & tong sui. After enjoying ice kacang + tong shui + choki sticks. We decided to go home as I have a facial appointment at 4pm.

20. Without hesitation, we even ta-pau'ed 2 cendol & 1 rojak at the BTR LRT station. No doubt this 2 fella are 'wei sik mao' ah =p lol

21. This is beside the point but I actually fell asleep till snoring at the facial and only woke up when ah dear called. Lucky no saliva dripping from the mouth =p lol

Don't know whether can have more photo-taking adventure like this or not leh??? =D
photos for this post later lah, okie =D

ps. i notice i wrote like a kiddie on field trip ... broken english and all ... but i think you already can sense my 'happiness' and 'eagerness' ho? =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaa, make me miss petaling street tim ... place i use to hang out everyday during school time ...

i hav forensic heroes Part II :P

Su said...

hehe=p the simply-bring-people-around-tour-guide can bring u around ah =D
I'm looking forward to cathucak market ah .... =p kekeke

forensic heroes part II, i want i want, please CY *blink blink* 2G pendrive can muat kah? or give u DVD? thank you so much =D

addywong said...

pss pss the temple you is good for 'kao chim' .. i always go there pray if i pass by...

Related Posts with Thumbnails