Monday, December 13, 2004

becoming santa claus

I knew of an uncle from Cameron Highland who will be Santa Claus every christmas
bringing joy to children from kindergartens & nurseries around his area
bringing joy to unfortunate children
and he's about 60+ but he is healthy although he had a bypass surgery
he always joked that "god doesn't want me to go yet cause he knows I still want to give. I always tell HIM that "
He's not wealthy materially, but he's very 'wealthy' in his own ways
he's among one of the 'best' person I had met
In fact, I learnt alot speaking to him. His word of wisdom has at many times influenced me.
sometimes, when I wanted to do something, his words will come to my mind (and they are of course good ones)
I had changed some of my bad habits because of him. he's truly a person I looked up upon
(did i mentioned he's a very humble man as well who doesn't discriminate)

So for this Christmas, I wish only for this
" for you uncle lee & your family, for all your wishes to come true "

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails