Sunday, December 19, 2004

not a very good idea =(

wonder whose idea is that? not a very good idea after all =(
planning for when to take leave (for the no. of days entitled) the whole of next year - 2005
some more have to indicate dates !! ( i rather eat dates =P)
planning for block leave is fair and acceptable.
I can do planning for other things but
planning for whole year leave ... really 'gang ko' la ... I really don't know how to do
cause I really don't know when I want to make full use of my leave rather than taking leave for the sake of taking.
somebody please help me ... have to submit monday thru sms / phone ( coz i'm not working )

wonder who's so clever, came out with the idea and expect everyone to have so good planning like them? sigh ...

We have asked "what if we are not taking leave as the plan submitted?"
then seniors answer "best possible follow, but then if not ok oso "

I'll try my best loh .. if that's the case
this is one of the time when I'm no-good at planning wo =P hahaha ... =D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails