Sunday, December 19, 2004

don't look at mr.handsome

Friday afternoon around 3pm, brought my sisters to Carrefour Sri Petaling for shopping.
Felt like 'aunty' bringing kids to hypermarket ... hehe
most of the shoppers are mother with children
mother with children with grandma
mother with children with neighbour aunties with children (they car pool =)
mother with sister with children
there were couples too ( met siew chui with her boyfriend too =)

but the above is not the main point loh ... =)
I can't believe I hurt my leg because too 'immense' trying to get a good look at that 'handsome' guy ( don't laugh first)
lucky not serious ... only blue back & some blood
was pushing the escalator up the trolley
from Carrefour G floor to 1st floor
after positioning the trolley on the escalator, I just place my arm lightly over the trolley bar
then as we go up, I think I saw a 'handsome' guy walk past on the 1st floor so my eyes followed his direction loh.. trying to get a good look of his face ... that time spectacles left in car.

then reach the top of the escalator liao ... I'm still looking at the mr.handsome
but dunno why left leg go step in front without me pushing the trolley
there my left leg go ... go langgar the trolley and the wheel ... darn painful oh ...
whole leg like numb oredi for a while
lucky that time no one was behind us at the escalator or else they will have a good time laughing

my sister asked "ah jie, why you will kick the trolley wan? now know painful leh? " =P
I answered "ah jie think ah jie saw a handsome guy just now ma, you think purposely want to kick meh... ah jie see till dunno trolley reach liao lo .... if I know I don't want to see" =D
my sister said "that's why lo ... always ask you to be focus and concentrate lo , dun be so easily distracted ... especially like this ... not worth loh... ' =P

how true are my sister's words ... and I need my sister to remind me on that ...
not a good role model, i suppose =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails