Monday, December 06, 2004

To : Santa Claus, BCC : myself

Dear Santa Claus,

This year on Christmas Eve or Christmas night, will you drop by my house with your faithful reindeers? =)
Will you let me know you are here? =)
Will you see my sock?
(don't worry I'll hang somewhere you can see and put things in easily =P)

uncle Santa,
I know I'm greedy .. hehe
but may I let you know what I wish to have,
just in case if you think I have been a good girl (not being naughty) and decided to drop something for me =P
  • I wish 'health & happiness' for my loved ones and everyone reading this =)
  • I wish to learn more chinese (can you teach me, Santa? =)

if your bags are heavy, you would like to drop more items, Santa (however, if you decide not to, can I offer to help you carry the bags and bring joy to people? )

  • I wish a 'digital camera' - Canon Power Shot A400 will do ( me no good at taking photos, only want to capture some moments =)
  • I wish for 'tuition fees for CFP' (or do your place offer interest free loan? =)

Yours Sincerely,

Su

P.S. Santa, I'm also 'BCC' ing a copy to myself. I know you can give me the ' ABILITIES ' to make my wishes come true, right? =) THANK YOU SANTA =)

*** the above letter is just for fun, it has no intention whether direct or indirect to offend *****


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails