Sunday, December 05, 2004

a BIG thank you =)

hi all,

still remember the 'mini financial planning workshop' that I had been talking about for past few weeks? =) remember those email invitation you received? or my earlier post?
If I get those photos we take during the workshop, will post here =)

a BIG thank you to everyone =)
to the organiser (SBB Mutual Bhd), my team mates, to all of you who took time to read, reply (be it favourable or unfavourable =P), call, sms, those who are interested but unfortunately unable to make it,
and last but not least, those who had attended =)

We had a great time at the workshop. It was simple yet enriching. I could hear some participants say :
" What had I been doing all these while? "
" If only I knew about this earlier ... "
" how come they never teach us these last time wan? "
( for your info, BNM Governor Tan Sri Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz hopes that financial education will be a subject in the local school syllabus soon)
" really wake me up "

earlier on, me also like them..
but someone told me " It's still OK to know now "
" better late than never "
" at least now you know what you don't know ma, then you can do something about it"

hope we have benefitted from it and continue to benefit from it

" Someone's sitting in the shade today
because someone planted a tree a long time ago "

"PLANT YOUR SEEDS NOW !!"

p.s. If you would like to be invited for future workshops, please email me at suching09@yahoo.com =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails