Monday, December 27, 2004

holidays ...

holidays ...
are fun when we are planning and anticipating
are fun also when we are actually enjoying it
but I found out that .. not so fun when nearing end
or when reached home & realised that there are a lot of things to do

sometimes have to tell myself that 'everything was worth it ... was well spent"
in case you are wondering whether I'm referring to the time, money or effort.
I'm referring to all ... yes all =)

and this time round, me came back with bigger biceps & stronger leg muscles =)
pushing wheel chair around is like working out in the gym la (although had never really try gym before .. hehe =P
allow me to just voice my opinion ...
next time if possible, when we see someone on wheel chair, if possible please do not PURPOSELY look at the person for a second or third time, look longer, or look already and then start whispering. (also applicable to person pushing wheel chair)
it makes the person on the wheelchair feel 'uncomfortable' or that they are 'different'
it's not a nice feeling though ...
enough said already =)

It's great to see smile on my family members' faces =)
feel great to hear them talking about our trips ... about the events, the foods and everything... =)
wish I can bring them to places they wish to go next time
I will =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails