Monday, December 27, 2004

can't think of a heading ... (part 1)

Klinik Chin - appointment card
Kumpulan Medic - appointment card
Pantai Cheras Medical Centre - appointment card
HUKM - kad temujanji


these cards, they 'intentionally' resurfaced again (while I was looking for a business card) to remind me that
" hey, you have been taking things for granted "
looking through the appointment cards is like going through a chronology of TCA (i guess it stands for To Come Again) complete with date (some with time too).
It was a scary experience but lucky I managed through.
till today, I still don't know what was written both the referral letters from the doctors (they handed me tightly sealed envelopes)

early Dec 2003, felt discomfort & pain .. thinking will be ok ... didn't go to doctor (although no need to pay). I was wrong, pain persist & worsen ... no choice have to go liao.
went to klinik chin, was given some medicine and advised 'to come back a week later'
not much improvement, went back .. gave me another type of medicine but doctor will go on maternity.
so had to go to kump. medic, my collegue siew ying advised me to look for Dr. Chong ... a thorough doctor according to her. Since Dr. Chong is not always at this clinic, will need to make appointment.
true to her words, Dr. Chong was really thorough & careful doctor ... did a thorough check up & asked me lots of questions. Asked me to try some medicine & come back a week later (as shown in appt card)
If I remembered correctly, the pain during then affected my mood, productivity & appetite as well.

when I met Dr. Chong did some examinations again & referring to the report she's holding told me "I'll need to refer you to hospital for more tests"
perhaps my face reflected some 'worries', Dr. Chong assured me that's because they don't have the facilities at the clinic... just normal tests (or so I thought)
Dr. Chong : where do you live?
me : cheras
Dr. Chong : going to Pantai Cheras or HUKM easier for you?
me : either can
Dr. Chong : I'll write you a referral letter to Pantai first since it's under your company panel hospital. (pause) I'll refer you to Dr. Ho
me : oh ...
I waited outside for the letter .. no medicine this time. I was told by the nurse "nanti you buat appointment dekat pantai & pergi cepat cepat. ini you bagi dekat HR, ni you bawa pergi Pantai"
I know I can open the sealed envelope but don't know how to seal back as though not opened before
got to know from collegue has to obtain "Guarantee Letter - GL" from HR first. It was really a hustle ... calling, liasing and collecting.... collected on 17/12/2003 ... took them some time may be because I was new & just confirmed (6 mths probation)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails