Monday, December 27, 2004

can't think of a heading ... (part 5)

I was informed where to collect medicine at dispensary and to proceed to counter for next appointment.
I rushed to the washroom to clear my face.
I remembered sitting at the waiting hall doing nothing except a lot of thinking. Also because I dare not move a lot as the 'ubat bius' slowly hilang.
received a call from my collegue asking how's everything and I told her 'everything's ok'
I had nowhere to go ... not to office (I'm on MC) ... not back home as I'm supposed to be at work as far as my family's concerned.
Waited for a Intrakota bus to town opposite HUKM. I was walking very very slowly.
met with an old lady at the bus stop, we chatted .. she was there for her rheumatism ...transferred from a hospital in Ampang as HUKM more affordable.
she thought I'm a trainee doctor / nurse (wah... I wished that too)
I told her why I was there... and she told me "you must be brave to overcome obstacles in life"
We had lunch together as we has so much to share.

Last year holiday was not enjoyable for me, most of the time I hid and cried in the washroom. but the worse part is having to pretend 'happy' in front of my family.
basically that was one of the 'down'est time .... when everything I do, everywhere I go, I kept thinking what will happen IF... I'm totally lost ... very lost.
every time there's a call on my mobile, my heart will skip a beat ... waiting for the outcome of the report was very very long.

I remembered looking upon the sky ... saw many stars one night (while waiting for the report) and sms a friend (mai) to ask her to go out and look at the stars. She replied me. In fact she called as well ... missed call because I can't bring myself to answer the call for fear I'll burst crying.

now I asked myself "where did you find the gut to go for biopsy alone?"
don't know.
perhaps because I didn't know what biopsy was for during then.

I prayed very hard during then ... for god to give me strength to go through. and I actually made a promise. It's very bad of me actually to pray extra hard only when something happened.

I'm glad I managed to overcome this obstacles and it helps me grow alot.
would like to thank the doctors and nurses who have been very kind and understanding

for all, health is important ... do not take things for granted (I received my gentle reminder)
appreciate what we have now. everything happened for a reason ...




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails