Monday, December 27, 2004

can't think of a heading ... (part 3)

Again, I was given a referral letter to HUKM ... again in sealed envelope
called 103 to get HUKM tel no., after a transfer, they put me through the right division as to where the letter was attentioned to.
I was informed no appointment through phone, have to bring letter physically to make appointment for another day cause same day usually appointment full.
(Hah, just go with letter to book appointment?? )


my 1st appointment at HUKM was on 23/12/03, didn't go on 22/12/03
me so 'stupid' last time ... one of my collegue on leave, afraid that my other collegue can't cope, I delayed my trip to HUKM. come to think of it, why didn't I care more for my health so on


23/12/03 - dressed as though I'm going to work, I took a bus to HUKM. HUKM is so big.
When I found the counter, I asked the nurse how should I go about. She directed me to drop the letter at designated place and wait for name to be called to book appointment.
I kept hearing others' name but not mine... till at last ... and I went in front


nurse : ini apa hal? sakit? (obviously lo)
me : mm..sakit, doktor yang bagi surat suruh datang cepat
nurse : (looking at book & pc) you punya appointment lepas krismas baru boleh
me : akak, hari ni boleh?
nurse : (merungut) semua orang pun nak hari ni, tak boleh la. (then she opened the letter) kalau macam itu ... hari ni you kena tunggu sampai patient akhir la sebab appointment semua sudah penuh.
me : boleh (me scare want come another time)
nurse : ni doktor sana kata urgent, kenapa hari ni baru datang, tarikh dekat sini 18/12/03. kenapa tadi tak bagi tau awal awal
me : maaf kak, ada kerja
nurse : tak pa, ini nombor. Atas no. bilik, bawah no. giliran. Ni, tolong isi kad dulu, mana IC.
me : terima kasih kak
nurse : you pergi dekat sana, ambil tekanan darah, tinggi & berat dulu nanti

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails