Friday, December 31, 2004

for you, my friend

while checking a friend's blog ... about how he felt after his very thoughful effort was not appreciated by 'someone' special ... how he waited with flowers & cake (which is quite expensive) and most importantly his effort to make 'someone' special happy.
this song suddenly start 'singing' in my mind.
I guess I want to dedicate this song to this friend ...
I'm not sure whether this friend can read chinese ... but I wanted to let him understand the lyrics ... so me doing simple translation with my limited chinese
( just in case you want to listen to this mandarin song ... it's sang by Jordan Chan - one of popular chinese R& B singer )

literally translated

title : women should not let men be so exhausted

I can't find heaven, neither can I pluck the moon
sorry, I let you down (dissappointed)
your wishes, very difficult for me
there are more men better than me, and I admit I'm ordinary
I've tried my very best
your stare, please don't let them be so cold
to continue giving, I can still withstand (tahan)
I'm not afraid of toughness (susah), no matter how tough
as long as you're satisfied, but when will you be satisfied
love till very tired, really very 'tough'
women should not let men be so exhausted
although you are my everything
also don't let me feel ... loving you is sad
love till very tired, really very 'tough'
have not ever heard you praise me (console me)
although whatever I do (did) are (were) waste
at least let me keep my dignity (maruah)
love till very tired, really very 'tough'
I'm not afraid of toughness, but how will you be satisfied
love till very tired

ps. dear friend
"SOMEDAY SOMEONE SOMEHOW will very much appreciate your efforts" =)
* my humble opinion lah*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails