Wednesday, June 18, 2008

beautiful dream

Wee hour this morning, mummy came into my dream again.
This time mummy and my 2 aunts are going for a spa & massage at a very beautiful and cooling place.
Mummy was very cheerful and happy. Chatting with her 2 sisters and planning for the massage session and activities to do after that.
The rest of us are there too ... in a holiday mood.
I woke up smiling.

It was a short dream but it's enough ...
at least I still get to see mummy in my dream.

I don't get to meet her in my dreams often.
So far in almost 1 year, I've only seen her twice in my dream.

When I told one of my senior colleague about my dream,
she say maybe mummy did come back to see us. (which I believe is true)

If there's one thing that I wanted you to know mee, it is
I love you always and forever mee ... always & forever...
and dee as well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails